Congrats to Net Impacters Recognized at the Conference
Each year, we're thrilled to celebrate the achievements of some of our most active members and chapters at the conference. Please join us in congratulating these Net Impacters who have really made a mark on our network.
Net Impact Leadership Awards
These Net Impact all-stars have increased their local chapters' visibility and effectiveness, and generally strengthened our network. From leading amazing skill-building programs, to organizing one-of-a-kind events, to deepening ties between chapters in their communities, these Net Impact members have gone above and beyond. You'll be hearing more about them soon!
- Sarah Dale Schwald, LA Professional
- Chris & Shawna Ryan, DC Professional
- Lora Menter, SF Professional
- Jenny Hoang, Presidio Graduate School
- Rhanz Cuison, Loyola University Chicago - School of Business Administration
- Kate Reid & Elly Drygas, Georgetown University - McDonough School of Business
- Ian Zhu, University of California, Berkeley - Undergraduate Chapter
- Janelle Wallace, California State University, Chico - Undergraduate Chapter
- Brian Ng, New York University - Stern School of Business - Undergraduate Chapter
Chapters of the Year
Of our 280+ chapters around the world, a select few rise to the top. These chapters were chosen by their peers and a panel of judges. Check out highlights from our winners:
Texas State University, McCoy College of Business - Undergrad Chapter
Texas State is showing their community what it means to "wear the sun." They were the only student group to present at the Green Living Showcase Expo, sponsored by their local Chamber of Commerce. Their "Wear the Sun" video was shown at the event, and more than 1,000 people visited their booth to learn about their film focusing on a solar-drying initiative on campus.
Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management - Graduate Chapter
Kellogg Net Impact rocks their pro-bono efforts. With the Neighborhood Business Initiative, more than 150 school students completed pro-bono consulting projects for approximately 30 local nonprofits, solving a variety of strategic challenges of high importance to the organizations.
DC Professional Chapter
The DC Professional chapter hosts a series of fantastic events focused on Impact Investing—state of the industry, career opportunities, investment opportunities, and more. In addition to these inspiring events, DC also offers a state-of-the-art Service Corps program that benefits 15 local nonprofits annually.