It’s Here! Registration for the 2012 Net Impact Conference Now Open
October 25-27 | Baltimore, MD
2012 marks the 20th annual Net Impact Conference – and this October 25-27 we’re building on two decades of learning to challenge you to think bigger, reach further, and accelerate your impact.
“Thanks to the caliber of ideas, attendees, and speakers,” says attendee Jennifer Silberman, VP of Corporate Responsibility at Hilton Worldwide, “the Net Impact Conference might be the only conference I attend that gives me real hope for the future – for myself, my children, and our planet.”
Three days of accelerating change
What can you expect at this year's Net Impact Conference?
- Get direct access to industry experts as they shed light on the challenges of impact work and share unique solutions and cutting-edge ideas. More than 100 sessions across eight tracks means you can go in-depth or try a little of everything, based on your own passion for change.
- Forge lasting relationships with like-minded changemakers and potential employers through formal and informal networking opportunities including the ever-popular Expo, intimate no-host dinners, and more.
- Return home ready to accelerate your impact. With a lineup of visionary speakers including Wendy Kopp, CEO and Founder of Teach for America; Jonathan Hsu, CEO of RecycleBank; and so many more, you’re certain to leave energized, sleeves rolled up, and ready to move that needle of change off the charts.
Our special 20% registration discount ends in just ten days!
What’s new for 2012?
Twenty years ago, sustainability was a fringe concept in the business world. Today, it’s reached the mainstream but there remains much work to do. “This year's program has been carefully designed to give attendees even more practical and innovative tools and learning,” says Jessica Fleuti, Senior Conference Manager, "so they can make an impact right out of the gate."
Favorite highlights include:
- More interactive sessions including workshops, competitions, and debates to encourage the exchange of ideas and new solutions
- Expanded Saturday lunchtime workshops to let you dive deep into sustainability topics suited to your area of interest
- Opportunities to explore the Baltimore/DC area’s vibrancy and innovation through related sessions and hands-on activities at local bars, restaurants, and businesses along the Inner Harbor
So, are you ready to accelerate your impact this October 25-27 in Baltimore, Maryland?
Register by July 27 to take advantage of the best rates!
Why do you keep coming back, or plan to attend for the first time? Let us know in the comments below.