Career Connections Terms of Engagement
In order to provide the best experience possible for all members, we ask participants to agree to the following terms:
- Respect each others’ time: Show up or call-in to your appointment on time and end your appointment as scheduled. Cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you can no longer make it.
- Use common courtesy: Refrain from contacting members about topics they do not wish to discuss. Be considerate and prepared.
- Participate: Follow up with your host and let them know how they’ve helped you. For every three appointments you attend, please host an appointment for others.
- Stay active: Net Impact reserves the right to deactivate a participant’s Career Connections profile if the user has not attempted to host or attend appointments for several months.
- Stay connected: By creating a Career Connections profile, you agree to receive periodic emails about the program from Net Impact.
If you have any questions or concerns about Career Connections, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.