Conference Terms and Conditions
Cancellations, Refunds, and Transfers
Net Impact incurs significant expenses prior to the event, so in order to minimize losses it is necessary that we maintain the following cancellation policy:
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing or by email
- Cancellations postmarked or emailed by September 24th, 2012 will receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee
- Cancellations postmarked or emailed by October 8th, 2012 will receive a full refund less a $100 processing fee
- Cancellations postmarked or emailed after October 8th, 2012 will not be refunded for any reason
- Tickets are non-transferable
Please submit cancellation requests to email@example.com with the subject line: Refund Request. No-shows are responsible for the entire Conference fee.
Net Impact reserves the right to cancel the event or substitute speakers or programs. In the unlikely event that Net Impact should have to cancel the 2012 Net Impact Conference for any reason, registrants will be refunded the amount paid for conference registration. Net Impact is not responsible for registrants other related expenses, including but not limited to hotel and travel. Refunds will be issued within 15 business days after the request is received.