Banana Republic Grad Student Challenge
Each year the Banana Republic Grad Student Challenge generates innovative solutions to a timely issue. This year's challenge focuses on leveraging millions of Banana Republic's shoppers to advance youth leadership development.
Banana Republic helps people achieve in the most important moments of their life. For many this includes that "first job." Banana Republic's "This Way Ahead" program helps underserved young people achieve their full potential by providing the job training and leadership development necessary to land that first job.
This spring we're asking grad students for plans to increase consumers' awareness of and connection to this transformational program by answering the question: How can Banana Republic engage their customers in the work of "This Way Ahead"?
- Open to all full-time graduate students
- Teams or individuals can compete
- Round I submissions are due February 28, 2014:
- One-page marketing plan (template provided to registered participants by February 5th, 2014)
- Sample piece of collateral such as an image, text, video, social media message, etc.
- Up to three submissions will be selected to move on to Round 2. Finalists will receive a brand tutorial from Banana Republic and develop a detailed marketing plan for their final submission