Closed Loop Partners (CLP) is an investment firm comprised of venture capital, growth equity, private equity and project finance as well as an innovation center focused on building the circular economy. We have built an ecosystem that connects entrepreneurs, industry experts, global consumer goods companies, retailers, financial institutions and municipalities. Our investments align capitalism with positive social and environmental impact by reducing waste and greenhouse gas emissions via materials innovation, advanced recycling technologies, supply chain optimization and landfill diversion.
- Assisting and working with the Director of Communications at Closed Loop Partners
- Draft media advisories and press releases; develop targeted media lists; distribute press materials; and track media coverage.
- Plan, write, and edit content across social media, website, blogs, and e- newsletter
- Conduct research, fact-check, and proofread a wide range of print and digital content.
- Create growth marketing strategies, explore potential paid ad and digital marketing opportunities
- Manage growth marketing strategies for partnerships development, delivering lead nurture and acquisition strategies to increase engagement, working closely with the Business Development team
- Own campaign reporting, success metrics, and ensure attribution data is tracked correctly across CRM, Marketing Automation, and other dashboards.
- Collaborate and consult on all CLP graphic design needs including web site, infographics, decks, event invites, and reports
- Develop and execute on strategies to increase audience engagement across multiple channels including conference attendance prioritization
- Plan and execute stakeholder workshops, roundtables and events
- Communicate with vendors and freelancers to ensure timely and accurate issuing of contracts, invoices, and payments.
- Participate in special projects as needed
Minimum three years post-college experience within the relevant fields of public relations, communications, or related sectors. Experience in a highly regulated industry such as insurance, banking, etc.
- Interest in sustainability, the circular economy, and recycling
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and thoroughness
- Strong critical and analytical skills
- Strong skill in social media and current trends
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with email service providers such as MailChimp and Constant Contact a plus
- Familiarity with media contact databases (Meltwater, Cision, etc.) a plus
- A dynamic, enthusiastic individual who can take both initiative and direction
- A team player who enjoys collaboration
Closed Loop Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
You must have US Work Authorization in order to be considered for any open Closed Loop Partners position, and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Exceptions will be made for medical or religious accommodation.
Closed Loop Partners
New York , NY