ResultsLab helps nonprofits, communities, philanthropy, public agencies, and social ventures to use data to accelerate positive change. We uniquely equip our clients with the data mindset, skill set, and tool set necessary to be more impactful in the important work they do. We engage in a variety of projects from training and technical assistance with cohorts of service providers, to one-on-one work with individual organizations, to direct evaluation services, all with the greater goal to improve program rigor, align measurement strategies to organizational/community needs, and increase capacity to use data for improvement.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Community Manager will lead the stewardship and facilitation of our online communities, including content development, and community member recruitment, engagement, and retention. This position sits within our Impact Services Team and works across multiple projects within the organization. The ideal candidate will help build out our online practitioner communities as well as coordinate with the team of consultants tasked with running studies with these communities. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about social impact and interpersonal connection, has an aptitude for community management, and who is technologically inclined.
• Plan and execute community initiatives and programs.
• Recruit new community members through direct outreach and professional networks.
• Monitor social media campaigns and analyze engagement from the online community using key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Cultivate and share community feedback to management, clients, and stakeholders.
• Manage email and social media inbox.
• Answer member questions and assist with technical issues.
• Develop a content plan and editorial calendar.
• Build out content on learning management platform.
• Support visual development of resources and tools.
• Research and explore compelling content in the areas of evaluation, data, and equity to share with our learning communities.
• Demonstrate thought-leadership and share best-in-class approaches for social trends, ideas, and strategies for growth, engagement, and listening.
• Schedule mass communication broadcasts, such as emails and social media posts.
• Continually update community-level programs and content to optimize engagement.
Product Development Support
• Create and maintain SOPs (standard operating procedures) for your tasks.
• Share learnings from your role with colleagues as they design and build-out scalable products.
Coordination and Project Management
• Lead the development of project plans or components of plans to meet the needs of a variety of clients.
• Coordinate with the consultant team on study recruitment and execution.
• Manage membership registration, honorariums, and study incentive disbursements.
• Develop and maintain a partner landscape analysis and support the cultivation of partnership outreach.
• Lead project tracking and monitoring to ensure on-time and within budget execution.
• Develop reports, presentations, training materials, and web content as directed.
• Support meetings and workshops through planning, small group break-outs, observation/note taking, logistics and follow-up as directed.
• Steward high-quality relationships with clients, partners, and colleagues.
• At least 4 years of professional experience in content creation and digital community management OR a Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of relevant professional experience
• Experience with basic data collection from diverse populations.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clarity and precision in both written and verbal capacities.
• Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of others and develop relationships with clients, community members, and team members.
• Comfortable facilitating group sessions and/or speaking in front of groups.
• Passion for supporting organizations that serve youth and families.
• Demonstrated success with forum moderation.
• Strong desire to contribute to a collaborative team atmosphere, dive in where needed, and learn new skills as needed to support excellent service to our customers.
• Experience in customer service and/or providing administrative support.
• Experience implementing community membership engagement and retention strategies.
• G Suite (Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, Forms, etc.).
• Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing, and growing a thriving online practitioner community.
• Certification in community management through a national social media provider (e.g., Facebook Blueprint).
• Experience working for a nonprofit, foundation, or government agency.
• Exposure to and experience using one or more learning management systems and a willingness to learn additional systems.
• Exposure to and experience using one or more data management systems, such as Salesforce, AirTable, ETO, or others and a willingness to learn additional systems.
• Exposure to and experience using one or more project management tools, such as Wrike, Asana, or Monday.
• Spanish language proficiency.
• K-12 education experience.
Ideal Candidate Attributes
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Self-starter who takes initiative
• Excited about opportunity to work remotely
• Positive personality, despite occasional challenges or difficult people
• Takes pride in doing their very best on every project, no matter how small
• Flexibility/ability to adapt to change & unexpected circumstances
• Strong love for continuous learning
• Strong time-management skills
• Technologically inclined
• Strategic thinker with the proven ability to identify opportunities, formulate solutions, and gain support from stakeholders
• Salary range: $50,000 - $65,000, plus benefits, increasing with level of experience.
• Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Life, Retirement - up to 4% 401K Match after 6 months, Out Living Day focused on community connection
ResultsLab is a social enterprise that propels organizations, communities, and networks to the next level of impact through quality design and effective use of data. This is a remote opportunity to join our virtual team. ResultsLab cultivates an inclusive, flexible, and innovative work environment finding new solutions for impact in the social sector and focusing on excellence for those we serve.
The ideal candidate will increase our ability to connect with and develop strong working relationships with the diverse communities served by our client organizations. We actively seek a diverse pool of applicants from, or who have worked closely with, historically underrepresented groups, including but not limited to people with disabilities, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, first or second-generation immigrants, and all socioeconomic backgrounds.
To be considered for this position, apply here.
Denver, CO 80211