The Coca-Cola’s Summer Internship program is a 9-week experience at our headquarters in Atlanta, GA. The Sustainability Intern will be part of the NAOU (North America Operating Unit) Sustainability Team and responsible for assisting in driving the NAOU Sustainability strategy in the arears of climate, packaging, and water. Strategy includes, but not limited to, projects that have touch points with Regional Public Affairs (Regional Lobbying), Strategic Communications, Public Policy, Federal Government Relations, and Political Engagement (PPGR) and Stakeholders & Social Impact Management (SSIM). The work of sustainability covers the United States and Canada.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Report Design management and contribute to annual planning through idea generation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of sustainability projects and initiatives.
- Conduct research on industry trends, best practices, and innovative solutions in sustainability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the integration of sustainability into business operations.
- Analyze data and prepare reports on sustainability performance and progress.
- Participate in internal and external sustainability events and activities.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Environment Sustainability or Science, Engineering, Packaging Engineering, Water Sustainability, Climate Science, or related field of study and not graduating before December 2024.
- No sponsorship available for this role.
Related Work Experience:
- Previous internship or industrial experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform in a challenging, dynamic, and changing environment.
- Service minded, team collaborator, elevated level of commitment.
- Adaptability to a diverse environment of thinkers.
- Leadership and Organizational Management
- Enthusiastic with an aptitude to quickly learn.
Monthly Salary: $4,679
The Coca-Cola Company is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. Our company recognizes the immense potential and unique experiences that international candidates can bring to this role. As such, we are open to candidates who may require sponsorship in the future on a limited basis.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Atlanta, GA 30033