Position & Opportunity Summary:
The Recruiter will be responsible for supporting ongoing recruitment efforts for Tides. The Recruiter will bring deep experience in the nonprofit, philanthropic or social impact recruiting space. The ideal candidate for the Recruiter role is someone who has strong experience matching candidates to the right role. She/he/they will cultivate an outstanding human-centered candidate and hiring manager experience that includes swift and thoughtful follow through.
The Recruiter will work in close partnership with hiring managers to manage full cycle requisitions including sourcing, candidate screening and closing negotiations. The Recruiter will drive planning and execution for filling key and hard-to-fill roles. She/he/they will be responsible for ensuring positive hiring manager experiences for filling roles in this competitive market.
The Recruiter will uplift and embody Tides core values - Respect, Accountability, Creativity, Equity and Empowerment - in all areas of work, and engagement with team members and partners. The Recruiter is a remote, full-time temporary position expected to last for a duration of 6 months. This position is classified as Exempt. Exempt employees are expected to work the appropriate and necessary time to complete key assignments and related tasks on schedule.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Successfully collaborate with hiring managers and recruiters to understand the business needs and develop creative strategies for engaging top of funnel talent
- Source highly qualified professionals and build healthy pipeline of qualified candidates across a variety of roles throughout Tides many departments including, but not limited to, Partner Services, Marketing & Communications, Legal, People, Information Technology and Finance.
- Successfully and independently manage a minimum of 8 - 12 requisitions at a time
- Conduct a high volume of weekly phone screens, vetting candidates for skills, mission alignment and overall profile fits for each role
- Present candidate slate overview to hiring managers with a keen eye for the hiring manager’s top needs
- Influence hiring managers with tact and professionalism and escalate the most qualified, diverse and high potential candidates
- Strategically plan, augment, and build talent pipelines for hard to fill roles
- Schedule interviews for hiring managers, hiring teams and leaders across the organization
- Work diligently to deliver a positive and well received hiring manager and candidate experience by meticulously project managing all details related to the hiring process
- Work with the recruiting team to support candidate sourcing efforts and hiring process improvements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 3-5 years of full cycle recruitment experience
- Proven experience filling roles across various departments, including but not limited to Human Resources, Operations, Client Services, Business Development, Finance, and IT
- Experience running multiple candidate searches, at all levels, with a focus on diverse and inclusive hiring practices
- Experience facilitating job offer negotiations with final candidates
- Hands-on experience utilizing multiple diversity hiring resources (in job posts, sourcing, referrals and more)
- Ability to be creative including offering solutions to present day recruiting challenges
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers by assessing hiring needs, establishing consistent touch points, and developing hiring plans in close partnership with the hiring manager.
- Ability to rigorously prioritize, organize and multitask; simultaneously building and managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- Strong project management abilities including follow through on all details associated with providing a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Ability to successfully deliver on deadlines and meticulously execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with ATS and other related platforms (ADP, Workday, Ceridian) or other hiring tools
- At least 2-year experience recruiting with LinkedIn Recruiter strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action.
- Previous work in a high touch client-oriented environment highly preferred
- Previous work recruiting for nonprofit organizations or philanthropic focused roles highly preferred
Any Tides Network employee who wishes to use the office or travel to the office must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and boosted. You are required to submit proof of vaccination to the Human Resources Department at least 2 days before your first visit to the office. Employees who do not have vaccination information on file will not be permitted in the building.
Please submit a resume and a thoughtful cover letter online. Your cover letter should express your interest in working for Tides and your qualifications for the role. You may also share your detailed LinkedIn profile with us. Tides is an Equal Opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion, and we look forward to reviewing applications from all who are qualified to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Tides is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. If you seek an accommodation, please advise in writing at the time you apply.