Ideas to Impact Ideation Lab
Today’s networked world offers huge opportunity for impact – particularly in areas like healthcare, sustainability, and education. Ideas to Impact is a three-pronged innovation challenge brought to you by Net Impact, Verizon, and Ashoka U. Our Ideation Lab asks participants to spend a few action-packed hours generating their best ideas – and win the chance to see those ideas put into action!
Students around the country took on three different challenges: one group mapped assets to identify the drivers of success, one competed in Net Impact’s Ideation Lab to generate breakthrough ideas around healthcare, sustainability, and education, and a final group prototyped the winning ideas in the real world.
Invest three hours, generate one winning idea
During our Ideation Lab, participants download and use the Ideation Toolkit, designed to help tackle these critical issues head-first. In just a few action-packed hours, participants gain a deeper understanding of how to solve real-world sustainability challenges using innovative new tools – and the chance to see their ideas put into action!
- March 2013 | Download the Ideation Toolkit, and choose to tackle the healthcare, energy, or education case
- Early Apr 2013 | Use the Ideation Toolkit to generate your best breakthrough idea and submit your entry
- Apr. 22 2013 | Entries due (extended deadline!)
- May 24 2013 | Winners announced
- Congratulations to 2013 winners Paul Janczyk and Aniruddha Chatterjee of Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management with their “powerful answer” from the Healthcare toolkit!
This competition is closed for 2013. Check back next spring for exciting new offerings!