The Up to Us Competition is a national leadership development program that aims to increase the public’s awareness and understanding of the United States’ fiscal and economic challenges. It’s simple to participate. Form a team on campus, design events engaging your peers on the economic policies they want to see enacted, and receive $650 in funding, campaign management training, and access to our suit of amazing career development prizes and events. Learn more about the competition and register for the Spring 2022 competition on Up to Us' website.
Supported by the Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- Up to Us is open to all Undergraduate and Graduate students in the United States
- Teams of 3-5 students
- Participants from 4-year institutions and Community Colleges welcome
- All majors are welcome to apply!
- $400 in campaign funding to turn your ideas into action
- $10,000 grand prize for first place team
- Resume building leadership and campaign management training
- Exclusive internship opportunities through Net Impact
- Successful teams are able to commit 3-5 hours a week to building and executing their campaign over the course of the semester.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org