Lead a community engagement campaign to drive systemic change in the fashion industry
In partnership with Fordham University’s Responsible Business Coalition, the Wear it Wise Sustainable Fashion Initiative leverages the people power of the Net Impact Chapter network to educate consumers about the impacts of the their clothing while driving sustainable change in the fashion industry.
As part of the program, selected Net Impact Chapters will design and implement an 8-week engagement campaign to educate their community about the global and local impacts of the fashion industry, how consumers can have an impact, and how the fashion industry as a whole, is responding to drive systemic change. Upon completion of the Wear it Wise campaign, chapters will submit a final Impact Report that illustrates the impact they had in their community, including what events they held, how many people were reached, both digitally and in-person, and key insights and takeaways.
How to Apply & How Chapters are Selected
Chapters are encouraged to review the Program Toolkit and submit one (1) application per chapter. Out of the pool of applicants, nine Net Impact Chapters will be selected to participate. These chapters will be selected based on the creativity and substance of the ideas submitted in the application and a clear plan to successfully implement their ideas.
- Wear it Wise Program Toolkit to help you plan and execute your ideas - Coming January 18th! (Review before applying.)
- Completion certificate from Net Impact to showcase your accomplishments
- $300 funding stipend to support your engagements
- 200 gold points for your chapter
- Coming soon & No later than February 11: Applications open and Program Toolkit posted. Chapters are encouraged to download and review the Program Toolkit before applying.
- March 1: Application Deadline
- March 11: Applicants are notified of acceptance into the program
- March 21 - May 20: Wear it Wise local engagements are live
- May 20: Impact Reports due to Net Impact, Certificates distributed