Net Impact inspires and equips emerging leaders to build a more just and sustainable world.
Now in our 28th year, Net Impact has grown a grassroots, global movement of students and emerging impact leaders who want to use their skills to make a positive impact for people and planet.
Net Impact’s mission is to inspire and equip emerging leaders to build a more just and sustainable world.
Our approach focuses on engaging 300+ global chapters of next-generation leaders to connect, learn, and act on the social and environmental issues they care about most.
Key Focus Areas
- Civic Engagement
- Social Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Circularity: Responsible Production and Consumption
- Social Capital and Impact Investing
- Environment and Climate Change
Established through the strategic alliance of Net Impact, GOOD Worldwide and Upworthy, GOOD Institute is a social action think tank that empowers socially responsible organizations and individuals by charting a new contract between business and society to meet today’s evolving challenges with regenerative solutions.
Programs and Events
Development, Operations & Finance
Board of Directors
Net Impact thanks our Board of Directors for lending their deep expertise in leading change at some of the world’s leading companies and organizations.
- VP, Senior AnalystGreenBiz Group, Inc.
- Vice President, Global ESGPrologis, Inc.
- Managing DirectorEngine 1
- Executive ChairmanGriffith Foods
- VP/ Head of Brand & Community EngagementLeaps by Bayer
- Steven Grossman Distinguished Fellow and Co-Founder, SIMBA ProgramUniversity of Vermont's Grossman School of Business
- Managing Director, Portfolio Manager and Head of ESGClearBridge Investments
- Director of ESG & SustainabilityPagerDuty
- VP, Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), Board ChairYETI
- CEO | Hip-Hop Artist and Social ActivistOur Turn
- Chief Sustainability Officer, Managing DirectorCiti
- DirectorCornerstone Capital Group, LLC
- FounderTheo Chocolate
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit, Net Impact makes the following information available for legal purposes:
Net Impacts Corporate Partnership Principles