Now in our 28th year, Net Impact has grown a grassroots, global movement of students and emerging impact leaders who want to use their skills to make a positive impact for people and planet.
Net Impact’s mission is to inspire and equip emerging leaders to build a more just and sustainable world.
Our approach focuses on engaging 300+ global chapters of next-generation leaders to connect, learn, and act on the social and environmental issues they care about most.
Established through the strategic alliance of Net Impact, GOOD Worldwide and Upworthy, GOOD Institute is a social action think tank that empowers socially responsible organizations and individuals by charting a new contract between business and society to meet today’s evolving challenges with regenerative solutions.
Programs and Events
Development, Operations & Finance
- VP, Senior AnalystGreenBiz Group, Inc.
- Director, Corporate ResponsibilityIntel Corporation
- Managing DirectorEngine 1
- VP/ Head of Brand & Community EngagementLeaps by Bayer
- Steven Grossman Distinguished Fellow and Co-Founder, SIMBA ProgramUniversity of Vermont's Grossman School of Business
- VP, CommunicationsGrove Collaborative
- Managing Director, Portfolio Manager and Head of ESGClearBridge Investments
- PresidentPhansey Consulting, LLC
- Founder & President, Board ChairCreative Disruption
- CEO | Hip-Hop Artist and Social ActivistOur Turn
- Chief Sustainability Officer, Managing DirectorCiti
- DirectorCornerstone Capital Group, LLC
- Founder & CEOTheo Chocolate