Leaders for the Built Environment
An Event to Highlight Leadership in the Mass Timber Sector
Recent wildfires and other forest health challenges highlight the need to collaborate on innovative solutions that invest in technology within the built environment that supports more resilient forests and climate mitigation strategies.
This event is focused on highlighting leadership in the mass timber sector and how the sector supports federal, state, and private natural resource management goals. The ultimate goal is to catalyze relationships and a higher level of investment in mass timber construction in the U.S. as a strategy to support corporate sustainability goals.
This virtual event will also address how investors and corporations can get involved, including tackling bottlenecks within the mass timber industry such as education, codes, and financing.
- Randy Moore | Chief, USDA Forest Service
- Cees de Jager | President & CEO, Softwood Lumber Board / President & CEO, Binational Softwood Lumber Council
- Jennifer Cover | President & CEO, WoodWorks
- Kathryn Ferholz | President & CEO, Dovetail Partners
- Gretchen O'Hara | VP US AI & Sustainability Strategy, Microsoft
- Edie Sonne Hall | Founder, Three Trees Consulting
- and more!
Find more information on the full agenda and speaker profiles at the event page.