Chapter Leader Hub
Welcome to the Chapter Leader Hub! These pages are designed to provide chapter leaders with the tools you need to make running your Chapter easier, more fun, and more successful. The Hub includes everything from chapter requirements to marketing materials to resources on managing your Chapter, so we hope you will take some time to explore and return as often as you need.
Use the links below to navigate to important Chapter resources:
- Did you miss our 2022 Virtual Chapter Leader Summit from October 15-16, 2022? Check out the recordings and resources from the summit here.
- Interested in getting your Chapter engaged on topics aligned with Net Impact Central Programs? Check out the Chapters Plastics Learning Guide and let us know if you use this guide to earn Gold Status Points.
- Student Chapters: Your Chapter will be sent information regarding Chapter Dues in January 2023. For more information on dues and other requirements, visit this page.
- For resources related to Covid-19 and supporting virtual programming, check out the virtual event toolkit and a running list of resources and suggestions.
- Chapter of the Year finalists for the 2022-2023 year will be selected in January 2023. For more information on Chapter of the Year, visit this page.
Below is a quick video providing an overview of the resources we offer on the Chapter Leader Hub. If there are resources you think we should add, email us at email@example.com!
We look forward to working with you and your Chapter!
- The Chapters Team (Maggie, Sam, and Sharon)
Change in Your Leadership Team?
Complete the Leadership Transition Form
Join the Slack Community
There's a dedicated community for chapter leaders on Slack to share ideas, resources, and connect with each other. Sign Up now! You have to be registered in our system as a Chapter Leader in order to join this community.
Interested in speaking at a NI event?
If you have expertise in a Net Impact topic area, visit this page to express interest in speaking at a Net Impact event.
Looking to be featured through a Newsletter, Blog Post, or other Social Channels?
Submit stories about the impact your chapter has made here and we will be in touch about ways to highlight the work your chapter is doing!