The Net Impact Conference is the leading forum for students and professionals who want to tackle the world’s toughest social and environmental problems.
2015 Net Impact Conference
Nov. 5-7•Seattle, WA
We’re excited to bring the 23rd Net Impact Conference to Seattle, WA, where student and professional leaders will come together to discuss trends at the forefront of the impact sector.
Want to be the first to get details on the event? Sign up now!
Our Inspirational Speakers
Our keynotes feature corporate leaders, nonprofit visionaries, and ground-breaking entrepreneurs – all of whom are transforming the world in their industries in unique and inspirational ways.
In addition to the 9 conference tracks, 80 sessions, and 300 speakers, each Net Impact Conference offers a whole host of special events, including networking opportunities, boot camps, off-site business tours, and impact workshops.
What makes the Net Impact Conference unique?
- You'll do more than sit in a room and listen. Tackle real-world problems in an impact session, participate in a pre-conference boot camp, or choose from 100 other interactive workshops, discussions, and networking salons led by social and environmental leaders.
- The energy amazes people every time. That's what happens when so many emerging and established leaders get together. The energy is palpable--some have even called it "beautiful and addicting."
- Our speakers aren’t all alike. Diversity is important to us, and our speakers offer varying perspectives. Last year, 50% of speakers were women, and 26% were non-white. About 30% were from the social sector.
- We believe true change only happens when everyone is at the table together. In 2013, we brought Exxon and the Sierra Club together. In 2014, it was Monsanto and an NGO leader, the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy.
- Our 100+ sessions span 10 different fields of interest, allowing you to dig deep in a particular topic or get an overview of an area that interests you.