2015 Net Impact Conference
Nov. 5-7•Washington State Convention Center•Seattle, WA
We're excited to bring the 23rd Net Impact Conference to Seattle, where student and professional leaders will come together to tackle the world’s toughest social and environmental problems. The challenges we face are complex, and it’s time to come together and create innovative solutions. It’s time to suit up, push your limits, and leave it all on the field. Game on!
Our Inspirational Speakers
Our keynotes feature corporate leaders, nonprofit visionaries, and ground-breaking entrepreneurs – all of whom are transforming the world in their industries in unique and inspirational ways.
In addition to the 9 conference tracks, 80 sessions, and 300 speakers, each Net Impact Conference offers a whole host of special events, including networking opportunities, boot camps, off-site business tours, and impact workshops.
What makes the Net Impact Conference unique?
- You'll do more than sit in a room and listen. Tackle real-world problems in an impact session, participate in a pre-conference boot camp, or choose from 80 other interactive workshops, discussions, and networking salons led by social and environmental leaders.
- The energy amazes people every time. That's what happens when so many emerging and established leaders get together. The energy is palpable--some have even called it "beautiful and addicting."
- Our speakers aren’t all alike. Diversity is important to us, and our speakers offer varying perspectives. Last year, 50% of speakers were women, and 26% were non-white. About 30% were from the social sector.
- We believe true change only happens when everyone is at the table together. In 2013, we brought ExxonMobil and the Sierra Club together. In 2014, it was Monsanto and an NGO leader, the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy.
- Our 80+ sessions span 9 different fields of interest, allowing you to dig deep in a particular topic or get an overview of an area that interests you.
- We're committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our conference. We do this by reducing waste (no paper guidebook!), locally sourcing a majority of the food served, and holding our vendors to high standards – from requiring low-impact cleaning products to using renewable energy.
Edelman is the official communications agency for the 2015 Net Impact conference. Edelman is a leading global communications marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote, and protect their brands and reputations.